Introduction: What is Coursera?Coursera is an online learning platform that offers a wide range of courses from top universities and educational institutions. It provides learners with the opportunity to acquire new skills, gain knowledge in various fields, and earn valuable certifications. Coursera's extensive library includes courses in disciplines such as computer science, business, humanities, data science, and many more.
|Type||Online Learning Platform|
|Founders||Andrew Ng, Daphne Koller|
|Headquarters||Mountain View, California, United States|
|Partners||Over 200 universities and institutions|
|Languages||Available in multiple languages|
The Benefits of Coursera PremiumCoursera Premium offers a host of additional features and benefits that enhance the learning experience. By subscribing to Coursera Premium, learners can enjoy:
- Unlimited Access: Gain unrestricted access to over 4,000 courses, specialization programs, and professional certificates.
- Offline Access: Download course materials and watch lectures offline, enabling learning anytime, anywhere.
- Verified Certificates: Earn shareable certificates upon completion of courses, showcasing your achievements to potential employers.
- Graded Assignments: Receive feedback and evaluations on your assignments from qualified instructors.
- Priority Support: Receive prompt assistance from Coursera's support team for any queries or technical issues.
Solution: Utilizing Cookies for Free Coursera PremiumCookies are small pieces of data stored in your web browser that contain information about your browsing activities. By using specific cookies associated with Coursera Premium accounts, you can temporarily unlock the premium features without paying. Please note that this method might be considered against Coursera's terms of service, so proceed at your own discretion.
Step-by-Step Guide to Acquire and Use Coursera Premium Cookies
Step 1: Install the Extension
- Open your web browser (e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
- Go to the extension store of your browser (e.g., Chrome Web Store, Firefox Add-ons).
- Search for a Cookie Editor extension.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” or “Add to Firefox” button to install the extension.
Step 2: Open the Cookie Editor
- Once the extension is Installed, its symbol will appear in the toolbar of your browser (often in the top-right corner).
- Pinned it and launch the editor, click the Cookie Editor extension icon.
Step 3: View Cookies
- A list of cookies for the current website will be visible in the Cookie Editor window.
- Each cookie’s name, value, domain, expiration date, and other information can be viewed.
Step 4: Delete Cookies
- A cookie can be deleted by selecting it from the list and then looking for a “All Delete” or trash can icon.
- The specified cookie will be deleted when you click on it.
Step 5: Add New Cookies
- Look for an option like “Import Cookie” button in the Cookie Editor window to add a new cookie.
- Paste the copied Premium cookies from the freessk .com and click on import button after paste the cookie.
Step 6: Test the Changes
- To test the modifications you made to the cookies, refresh the page or go to an other page on the same website.
- Check to see if the altered cookies are operating as planned.
|How to Download?|